Fiscal year (FY) 2012 will be ending soon. There are several important due dates to remember. Please refer to the dates listed below and plan accordingly:
- June 29, 2012
- Divestments for 13th month obligations are due to the State Treasurerís Office by 9:30 am.
- FY12 deposits are due to the State Treasurerís Office by 2:00 pm.
- Federal Fund draw-down requests must be sent to the State Treasurerís Office by 2:00 pm.
- FY12 encumbrances must be entered in the AFIS by 8:00 pm.
- If an agency needs the Central Services Bureau (CSB) to process any of the above items, please have those items to the CSB by 9:00 am.
Please refer to the Fiscal Year End (FYE12) Closing Instructions for additional guidance on these deadlines. Your cooperation in making this fiscal year-end a smooth process will be greatly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to contact your GAO liaison with any questions or concerns that you may have.